NOTE: We’ve had a late cancellation for this year’s retreat, April 30-May 7, so a spot is open. The next retreat is not until May 2017. Please consider joining us!
Jen Frazier of Fairfax, Virginia was a guest at the May 2015 Perfect Health Retreat. Jen kindly recorded a video for us discussing her experience at the retreat.
- “When I read up on this I realized it was the kind of best of everything put together in one place, plus I love the beach, plus I was due for a vacation, so it just seemed like the perfect timing of all the things that I needed in my life right now.”
- “It’s been really nice being beachfront and seeing the dolphins and learning a whole lot, it’s been great.”
- “I’ve been fascinated by all the science…. That’s one of the things that excited me the most about this.”
- “What I loved about the cooking classes was the idea of intuitive cooking and looking at what you have and coming up with something, I love the she was able to make substitutions on the fly…. So the cooking classes were really valuable for me.”
- “Some of [the exercise classes] I really have enjoyed and what I’ve learned is that there are certain types of exercise that I can do and that I can stick with, and types that I say, OK, I’m not really into that and I don’t think that I could stick with it if I did that. I actually did like that we learned a wide variety of exercises so that I know what I’m capable of doing and what I can commit to doing when I get home. In that respect I learned a lot about myself and what I think I can do.
- “[My favorite part of the retreat was] probably all the science, just learning so much. Well really just the learning in general. The cooking classes has been a lot of good information for me…. Talking to Paul about the specifics of all the things I’m dealing with …. And looking at everything very holistically, even though he can get really specific he can back up and look at the big picture, I’ve been really enjoying that.”
- “This [setting] is the bomb, this is great.”
- “[The food] is really good.”
- “I wish we had another week so that I could get to know people better. But yeah, we’re having a good time.”
- “I’ve really gotten into the circadian stuff and am really enjoying my sleep.”
- “I definitely will take [what I learned] home …. I’m really excited to get home and see what I can implement.”
- “Paul actually thinks I’m not eating enough…. He encouraged me to eat more.”
- “Everything is ready for everybody here…. I would maybe warn the introverts that there’s a lot of activity…. It’s all very exciting and it’s fun but I have to go back and recharge.”
Thank you Jen!
We are taking reservations now for the next Perfect Health Retreat to be held April 30 to May 7, 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity for a luxurious vacation combined with a week of learning that will pay a lifetime of dividends.
To learn about the retreat, visit the web pages under the Perfect Health Retreat tab, starting here. To reserve a room or for more information, please contact Paul Jaminet at email@example.com or Whitney Ross Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.