Seth Roberts died on Saturday, while hiking near his home in Berkeley. Aaron Blaisdell and others have written eloquently of this untimely loss. I’ll write my own appreciation of Seth soon. For now, my prayers and condolences to Seth and his family.
That news dampened my spirits, but some aspects of life go on. For those who are interested in weight loss, today is the day when my discussion of weight loss with Katherine Watkins goes live at her Total Fat Loss Solution summit. Today’s schedule:
Dr Datis Kharrazian: The Role of the Immune System in Weight Loss Resistance
- How the balance of bacteria in our gut affects our weight
- How leaky gut makes it difficult for us to lose fat
- The contribution of inflammation to weight gain
- How foods we eat may be causing immune reactions and weight gain
Paul Jaminet: A Perfect Health Approach to Weight Loss
- How circadian rhythm disruption may be sabotaging our weight loss attempts
- The benefits of intermittent fasting for weight loss
- The optimal amount of exercise for losing fat
- FREE GIFT – Perfect Health Diet Weight Loss Tips
Sarah Ballantyne: Paleo, Weight Loss and Health
- Sarah’s amazing story of how she lost 100llbs twice – the unhealthy and the healthy way!
- Why the Paleo diet is so good for weight loss
- How to follow a Paleo diet for healthy and sustainable fat loss
- FREE GIFT – Paleo Quickstart Guide
This is an all-star lineup. Sarah is the author of the fantastic book The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body. She’s a Ph.D. scientist and one of the smartest and most careful people in Paleo. Datis Kharrazian is the well-known endocrine doctor and author of a popular thyroid book, Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms? When My Lab Tests Are Normal.
All three talks are free today! To listen, click the image: