For her 60th birthday, Joy Norman gave herself the present of a trip to the May Perfect Health Retreat. We’re so glad she came, because she is aptly named – truly a joy to be around.
Joy thinks the Retreats are extremely valuable, and wants to help us spread the word. She writes:
If you desire …
- to understand the science of good health…
- to learn the practical steps to make it happen in your daily life…
- to prepare delicious food that promotes your optimal health…
- to develop a like-minded community to support you in your journey…
- while spending two-weeks in a beautiful home on one of the most magnificent beaches in the US…
then the Perfect Health Retreat is for you!
I chose to attend the Retreat as a 60th birthday gift to myself – to optimize “whatever years I have left.” I left the Retreat convinced that in many ways my life is just beginning. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making this investment in your life!!
Here is Joy in person. Enjoy!
By the way, Joy says that she would be happy to describe the retreat to any one who would like to hear from an alumna. If you would like to speak to her, let me know and I can put you in touch.
I had the privilege of doing two interviews late last week.
I highly recommend my conversation with Carl Lanore on Superhuman Radio regarding the “Perfect Health Lifestyle” with some background about the Perfect Health Retreat. Download the episode here or follow the link and listen at Carl’s site.
Whitney Ross Gray and I appear on today’s Paleo Solution Podcast, talking about the Perfect Health Retreats with Robb Wolf. Robb is a terrific host and a fun conversation partner, so this is a conversation worth listening to!
If the Retreats sound interesting, please contact us. We’re taking reservations now. We predict you’ll find the Perfect Health Retreat among the most educational and enjoyable times of your life. Our contact info:
- Paul Jaminet at firstname.lastname@example.org and 617-576-1753
- Whitney Ross Gray at email@example.com and 910-763-8530.