David Benson of Duluth, Minnesota was a guest at the May 2015 Perfect Health Retreat. David kindly recorded a video for us discussing his experience at the retreat.
- “I’ve been having a great time. It’s been relaxing and a nice mix of activities, we’ve been busy, I kind of lost track of the days and I feel great.”
- “The best part has been the science classes. Even though I read the book and thought and studied about this for a while, it really has made things make much more sense for me and given me a good basis for continuing on.”
- “I love the beach, it’s a fabulous beach, I could just walk up and down for a long time… Really nice place to stay.”
- “I’m really committed to moving forward and keeping things going the way they’ve been going at the retreat…. A big benefit has been learning what it will take. When you try it and see how it goes, you both see ‘oh, that’s how it’s done’ and also that ‘oh I can do this, it’s not as difficult as it may have seemed when I read about it.’”
- “The main improvement that I’ve noticed [at the retreat] is that I feel really good. I feel great right now. I’ve had other noticeable improvements but I feel great.”
- “It’s been a great experience.”
Thank you David!
We are taking reservations now for the next Perfect Health Retreat to be held April 30 to May 7, 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity for a luxurious vacation combined with a week of learning that will pay a lifetime of dividends.
To learn about the retreat, visit the web pages under the Perfect Health Retreat tab, starting here. To reserve a room or for more information, please contact Paul Jaminet at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whitney Ross Gray at email@example.com.