Jeff Nobbs of Houston, Texas was a guest at the May 2015 Perfect Health Retreat. Jeff kindly recorded a video for us discussing his experience at the retreat.
- “Read Paul’s book, loved it … Perfect Health Diet was the first book I read where I put it down and said, ‘yes, this is it!’ Everythign was backed up by scientific literature and made perfect sense…. I saw the health retreat and as soon as I saw it said, ‘I got to go to this.’”
- “I’ve been enjoying myself a lot. Perfect location, it’s been perfect weather apart from one rainy day, all the people here are really great, learning a lot, and it’s a good mix of kind of the basics helping with the foundations, and the nitty gritty of the science.”
- “[Science classes] are my favorite part. When the science classes end I’m always upset.”
- “I really appreciate that Paul takes the time to explain why all of his advice makes sense.”
- “[Food is] my second favorite part after the science classes. Food is really great.”
- “[Exercise classes] are good… We’ve had a good mix of classes … All the trainers seem to pick exercises where for the people who are in good shape they’re still very strenuous and they get you in good shape, for the people who are not in good shape they still allow you to actually do those exercises and not risk injury.”
- “[The setting] really forces you to get your 7 to 10 thousand steps a day walking from house to house, and sunlight walking from house to house. It’s sort of like a healthy real world…. The setting’s perfect.”
- “I also overpacked. I’m just wearing basketball shorts every day.… You can dress casually thoughout the day.”
- “You see Shou-Ching and Paul and the trainers around all the time, there’s plenty of time to get your questions answered.”
- “One of my biggest takeaways is how important circadian rhythm entrainment is.”
- “I think it paid for itself in the first day. You learn one really important thing, whether that’s how to talk to your doctor, how to do circadian rhythm entrainment right, what to eat what not to eat, nutrition, what to cook, you know you learn one meal that becomes a go-to meal for you and it pays for itself because you can use it for the rest of your life and what’s more important than your health.”
Thank you Jeff!
We are taking reservations now for the next Perfect Health Retreat to be held April 30 to May 7, 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity for a luxurious vacation combined with a week of learning that will pay a lifetime of dividends.
To learn about the retreat, visit the web pages under the Perfect Health Retreat tab, starting here. To reserve a room or for more information, please contact Paul Jaminet at email@example.com or Whitney Ross Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.