Cyndi Dorsett, of Palestine Texas, was a guest at the October 2014 Perfect Health Retreat. Cyndi kindly recorded a video for us discussing her experience at the retreat.
- “I’m having such a good time I don’t want to leave.”
- “The food is delicious, and it’s easy to prepare…. I’m never hungry, the staff has been wonderful, they’re very helpful, very patient.”
- “This place is gorgeous.… You couldn’t have asked for a better setting…. The setting is peaceful. It’s conducive to this whole diet and regime. No stress.”
- “I’ve really enjoyed it.”
- “I’ve been trying to lose weight all my life…. With this one, I was going to approach it in a different way, for my health, not just for weight loss. But I have found my clothes are fitting a little looser…. I’m not hungry. We have the fast. After our evening meal, we fast for 16 hours. I wake up, I’m never hungry…. I don’t eat as much, and yet I’m full. That whole concept there is worth being here.”
- “I’m tired of my doctors telling me I’m going to get these health problems…. I want to get better and enjoy my old age. I retired to have fun, not to be under a doctor’s care.”
- “Paul is very helpful with the classes, and informative.”
- “Cooking classes were very good…. I may never go out to eat again…. The food was phenomenal, and it’s not anything that anybody couldn’t do.”
- “I don’t feel like I’m dieting, I don’t feel like I’m eating health food, but I am.”
- “I would definitely recommend the retreat to anybody interested in better health and losing weight…. Better health especially, because that’s more important than anything.”
Thank you Cyndi!
We are taking reservations now for the next Perfect Health Retreat to be held October 10-17, 2015. Don’t miss this opportunity for a luxurious vacation combined with a week of learning that will pay a lifestime of dividends. To reserve a room or learn more, please contact Paul Jaminet at firstname.lastname@example.org and 617-576-1753 or Whitney Ross Gray at email@example.com and 910-763-8530.