Carmen Yiamouyiannis of Connecticut was a guest at the May 2015 Perfect Health Retreat. Carmen kindly recorded a video for us discussing her experience at the retreat.
- “I’m a professor and I teach biology and nutrition and I liked the way he presented his material and the data using scientific refereed peer-reviewed journals.”
- “I’m developing a wellness class at my college … Everything I’m doing here is something I would incorporate in a wellness class. I basically came here just to learn more.”
- “I’ve been thrilled with all the activities they have here.”
- “I was a little worried that I’d read it all and it would be boring but it’s not at all.”
- “I really enjoyed the lectures and I really enjoyed the cooking classes … there are so many things I learned here.”
- “The houses are beautiful. … It’s great, it’s a beautiful location.”
- “It’s been a lot of fun.”
- “My nutrition course this year is using Paul’s book in addition to a textbook and the students love it.”
- “Come and expect to have a good time and eat some great food…. The food is so fantastic so maybe don’t expect to lose weight but just learn and enjoy yourself.”
Thank you Carmen!
We are taking reservations now for the next Perfect Health Retreat to be held April 30 to May 7, 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity for a luxurious vacation combined with a week of learning that will pay a lifetime of dividends.
To learn about the retreat, visit the web pages under the Perfect Health Retreat tab, starting here. To reserve a room or for more information, please contact Paul Jaminet at email@example.com or Whitney Ross Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.