Aidan Waine of Redmond, WA was a guest at the May 2015 Perfect Health Retreat. Aidan kindly recorded a video for us discussing his experience at the retreat.
- “I’ve been trying to come to the retreat for a year and a half now … I actually read the first book
- “[The retreat’s] been fabulous, yeah, really good.”
- “The houses and the sea and the weather and the sound and everything has all exceeded our expectation.”
- “[The best part of the retreat] is access to Paul.”
- “Paul is very humorous and very patient…. A real boffin.”
- [The food] has been fabulous.”
- “I was a little bit worried tell you the truth the idea that you don’t eat for 16 hours a day. That seemed to be a bit of impediment, it’s something I never managed to achieve at home, I’ve read about how good intermittent fasting is meant to be but done it only when I had a bad hangover, frankly, previously. So I wasn’t sure how it was going to go, but I’m eating a lot, I’m eating a lot at lunch time and a lot at dinner time, but having said that I know that I’ve taken my belt in a notch, one inch, without any extremes of hunger.”
- “Most of the people are here to learn…. Everybody’s very very open, friendly. It’s been very gratifying.”
- “I’ve taken [exercise classes] easy and there’s been no pressure to take it [harder] … I must say over four or five days of exercising I can do more than I could on Monday.”
- “Absolutely yeah [I’d recommend the retreat] … I would love for all my family to come, my immediate and extended family…. I’m expecting to proselytize a little.”
- “Do it.”
Thank you Aidan!
We are taking reservations now for the next Perfect Health Retreat to be held April 30 to May 7, 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity for a luxurious vacation combined with a week of learning that will pay a lifetime of dividends.
To learn about the retreat, visit the web pages under the Perfect Health Retreat tab, starting here. To reserve a room or for more information, please contact Paul Jaminet at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whitney Ross Gray at email@example.com.