Marcelo Freitas of Brazil was a guest at the May 2015 Perfect Health Retreat. Marcelo kindly recorded a video for us discussing his experience at the retreat.
- “Very much … I am enjoying the retreat and the people here. Fantastic.”
- “I’m learning a lot, not only from Paul and Shou-Ching but from the other guys as well.”
- “The houses are wonderful … These beach houses are fantastic, very natural sunlight coming from the windows, perfect insulation, the pools and the hot tubs, everything you could want to relax.”
- “Cooking classes for me are interesting.”
- “[Jae] is a very nice guy.”
- “Paul is an authentic person, he’s not trying to sell you anything…. He’s not trying to convince you of anything else besides being healthy, he’s very sincere and a very easygoing person.”
- “Dinner is the best part in the retreat and the food is delicious.”
- “I would recommend if you have at least one week vacation, I would spend this time here with Paul, Shou-Ching, and the rest of the staff. Wonderful people.”
Thank you Marcelo!
We are taking reservations now for the next Perfect Health Retreat to be held April 30 to May 7, 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity for a luxurious vacation combined with a week of learning that will pay a lifetime of dividends.
To learn about the retreat, visit the web pages under the Perfect Health Retreat tab, starting here. To reserve a room or for more information, please contact Paul Jaminet at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whitney Ross Gray at email@example.com.