Several exciting events are coming up soon.
September 19 in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
On Thursday evening, September 19, at 7 pm, I’ll be speaking in an open event sponsored by Freedom of Choice in Cancer Therapy. It will be held at the Comfort Inn and Suites at 180 Gamma Drive in Pittsburgh; that’s in O’Hara Township, take exit 48 from the Pennsylvania Turnpike. There is a cover charge of $8 to help the group defray expenses.
I’ll speak on the keys to health – the most important things to do to be healthy and live a long life. After the talk I’ll sign books and answer questions. I will stay until the last question has been answered.
If you’re within driving distance of Pittsburgh, I hope to see you!
Running and Movement Seminars September 27-28 in Austin Texas
Dr. Mark Cucuzzella is a professor of medicine at the West Virginia University School of Medicine, an editor of the Journal of Evolution and Health, director of the Natural Running Center and owner of Two Rivers Treads in Shepherdstown WV, and a two-time winner of the Air Force Marathon (PR: 2:24). He created a great video “The Principles of Natural Running,” which I show to Perfect Health Retreat participants:
Mark, Paleo chef Damon Young, and I will be hosting two seminars in Austin, one on Friday evening September 27 and the other Saturday morning September 28. Here is the schedule:
Friday evening, September 27:
- 6:00 pm Paul Jaminet will talk on how to eat for fitness and health
- 6:30 pm Mark Cucuzzella will lead a running and natural movement clinic
- 7:00 pm Damon Young, master chef, will provide a PHD cooking demonstration
- 7:30 pm Join Paul, Mark, and Damon for a healthy PHD/Paleo/Primal dinner
- 8:30 pm on – wine and informal discussion
Saturday, September 28:
- 7:30 am (optional) pre-event run with Mark and Paul (open to both Friday and Saturday attendees)
- 9:00 am Paul Jaminet will talk on how to eat for fitness and health
- 9:30 am Mark Cucuzzella will lead a running and natural movement clinic
- 10:00 am Damon Young will provide a PHD cooking demonstration
- 10:30 PHD/Paleo/Primal brunch
- 11:30 coffee/tea and informal discussion
There will be a charge of $35 for each event, which includes dinner or brunch, drinks, and the seminars. Please reserve a spot with Damon Young at 512-444-5400.