I’m pleased to announce that we are accepting reservations for the May 2-9 Perfect Health Retreat. It’s going to be the best retreat yet.
One reason is that we have a new partner: Ubiome.com. Ubiome will provide two free Gut Kits to every retreat participant, one for pre-retreat use and one for use at the close of the retreat. They, and we, want to see what effect the Perfect Health diet and lifestyle has on the gut microbiome. For our guests, it is a great chance to sample the gut microbiome and see how it correlates with personal health.
Here’s what you get in one week at the Perfect Health Retreat:
- Daily science classes, led by Paul, on six topics – diet, nutrition, lifestyle, exercise, gastronomy, and managing your health and weight – providing a complete education in how to achieve the best possible health and a long life.
- Twice-daily cooking classes teaching practical home cooking methods. Learn to be an intuitive PHD chef and meal designer, able to generate delicious and healthful food for your family in 30 minutes per day.
- Thrice-daily movement classes, led by our staff of personal trainers, providing a complete hands-on training in all modalities of movement – including physical activity, relaxation and stress relief, and mobility and healing.
- Gourmet PHD food prepared by Chef Chris Gates, who has served as private chef for Steve Winwood, R.E.M., Carlos Santana, and Widespread Panic, cooked for Hollywood stars such as Drew Barrymore, Ashley Judd, Sandra Bullock, Martin Lawrence, and Freddy Prince Jr, and worked with top chefs including Iron Chef Michelle Bernstine and James Beard Award winners Hubert Des Marais, John Fleer, and Mark Gallaudet.
- Pre- and post-retreat health coaching from Paul, helping to troubleshoot and fix any personal health issues, in exchange for sharing your post-retreat health outcomes. This includes Ubiome.com gut microbiome sampling.
- A luxury vacation at the finest property on a magnificent beach, complete with two heated salt-water pools, two hot tubs, all the amenities and personal care you’d expect at a luxury resort, and an environment optimized for health that models ideas you can implement at home.
All for less than you might spend on a one-week vacation at a comparable resort. (All-inclusive pricing can be found here.)
Room choices are made in the order in which reservation deposits are paid, so there are benefits to reserving early. To make a reservation or inquire for more details, contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.